Lake District camping on a working farm with campfires encouraged, a babbling brook and a horse-riding centre on the doorstep so you can tour the local scenery in style!
Between our bespoke wooden Roundhouse or one of our WigWam Pods, you can camp with us in style!
A once in a lifetime experience at the world's only BHS Approved Heavy Horse Riding Centre, in fields, fells and beaches.
New in 2024: Smart Meters on All Electric Pitches!
Important Update: WigWam Pods Now Open!
HOW TO BOOK WITH US
OFFICE OPENING TIMES
- Various pitches to suit tents to motorhomes
- Fire Pits allowed
- Dog friendly (see Dog Policy)
- 360 degree views of the scenic Whicham Valley
Big Horse Shop and Cafe
- Hot food and drinks served daily
- Sweet treats like cakes and Lakes Ice Cream
- Camping equipment and horse memorabilia for our range of customers
- 3 Brilliant WigWam Pods!
- Available all year round
- Located on The Terrace
- En suite and furnished with standing firepits
- RotoSpa Hot tubs with each cabin
Our Beautiful Location
- Located in the South West corner of the Lake District National Park
- Working Fell Farm location
- Close to the beach
- Easy access to mountains